Davis Riley made the cut and placed 29th in his most recent appearance in the Cadence Bank Houston Open, and he has +4000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at Memorial Park Golf Course. Below we help you make your best bets on Riley before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Davis Riley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Davis Riley to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||67 (-6)||29||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||52||72-75-72-66 (+1)||18||$21,840|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||67||75-73-67-68 (+3)||18||$19,910|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||19||66-71-70-71 (-10)||7||$97,091|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Riley has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Riley carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Riley has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 13 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley was in the 67th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 2.82-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him in the 63rd percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Riley was better than 53% of the competitors (averaging 3.83 strokes per hole).
- Riley carded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Riley did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- Riley’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the field average (7.2).