Davis Riley has +7000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Riley before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-80 (+13)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-70-76-73 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||2||65-8-68-62-72 (-17)||0||$850,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||70-80 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Riley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Riley has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 13 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of the field.
- His 4.55-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him below average, in the 0 percentile of the competitors.
- Riley was better than only 18% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Riley shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Riley had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Riley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).