Davis Riley is +13500 to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after placing ninth in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his last outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Riley before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||72-64-64-67 (-21)||5||$247,975|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||5||69-65-67-68 (-15)||2||$299,300|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-80 (+13)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-70-76-73 (+1)||14||$18,576|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Riley has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Riley has finished under par nine times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him well, in the 81st percentile of the field.
- Riley shot better than 84% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Riley carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Riley carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Riley carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.