Davis Riley enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +18000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open, finishing 63rd. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Riley before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-70-76-73 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||2||8-65-68-62-72 (-17)||0||$850,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||70-80 (+6)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||70-72-71-70 (+3)||13||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Riley has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Riley has finished under par six times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 15 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the field.
- Riley was better than 54% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Riley shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Riley had four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Riley’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).