Davis Riley heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +3600 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the 3M Open. Before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Riley in this event.
Davis Riley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Davis Riley to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +3600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||64||68-69-69-74 (E)||19||$18,011|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||72-67-73-74 (+6)||12||$100,331|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||67-71-72-75 (-3)||10||$221,400|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Riley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Riley has finished below par six times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him below average, in the 23rd percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Riley was better than 43% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Riley recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Riley had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.0).
- Riley’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average (5.7).