Davis Riley enters the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +10000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, finishing 67th. Before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Riley in this event.
Davis Riley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Davis Riley to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||67||75-73-67-68 (+3)||18||$19,910|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||19||66-71-70-71 (-10)||7||$97,091|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||78-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||54||77-68-67-74 (+2)||16||$34,350|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Riley finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Riley has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley was in the fourth percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.15 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Riley shot better than just 4% of the golfers at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 5.08 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Riley fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the tournament average was 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Riley recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.1).
- Riley’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the tournament average of 5.6.