Davis Riley heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +5400 odds to win after a fourth-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club on May 26-29 in his last tournament action. Before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Riley in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-67-70-69 (-7)||270||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-68-73-71 (E)||269||$253,750|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||72-64-64-67 (-21)||5||$247,975|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||5||69-65-67-68 (-15)||2||$299,300|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley has finished in the top 20 in four straight tournaments.
- Riley will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Riley has two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, Riley has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his past four events, his average score was -11.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Riley has finished under par 12 times, while also posting three bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 eight times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him strongly, in the 96th percentile of the competitors.
- Riley was better than 69% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Riley did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Riley carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Riley carded more birdies or better (13) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.