Davis Riley has +3800 odds at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the U.S. Open, and finished 31st. Before Riley tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Davis Riley to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +3800
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||72-67-73-74 (+6)||12||$100,331|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||67-71-72-75 (-3)||10||$221,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-67-70-69 (-7)||2||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-68-73-71 (E)||5||$253,750|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Riley has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four events, Riley has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Riley has finished under par eight times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him strongly, in the 85th percentile of the field.
- Riley was better than only 6% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Riley recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Riley recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.0.
- Riley had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.