Davis Riley has +4500 odds at the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Riley before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Davis Riley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Davis Riley to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +4500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||64||68-69-69-74 (E)||19||$18,011|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||72-67-73-74 (+6)||12||$100,331|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- In his past four appearances, Riley has an average finish of 48th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Riley has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Riley has ended the day under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic ranked in the 40th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.95 strokes on par 4s).
- Riley shot better than only 4% of the field at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Riley carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Riley did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged two).
- Riley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were less than the tournament average (5.4).