Dawie Van Der Walt (+75000) heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after missing the cut at the Barracuda Championship in his last outing Before Van Der Walt tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Dawie Van Der Walt to win the 2022 3M Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Dawie Van Der Walt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||74||69-68-75-71 (-5)||20||$7,215|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-69 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Dawie Van Der Walt
- Van Der Walt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 74th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Van Der Walt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished -5 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Van Der Walt has finished below par five times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dawie Van Der Walt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Der Walt was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.32-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him poorly, in the fourth percentile of the field.
- Van Der Walt shot better than 57% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Van Der Walt shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Van Der Walt had three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.5).
- Van Der Walt recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.