Following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Dawie Van Der Walt is in 48th position with a score of -6.
Recent Tournaments: Dawie Van Der Walt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-70-76-70 (+5)||13||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Dawie Van Der Walt
- Van Der Walt has an average finishing position of 45th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Van Der Walt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Van Der Walt has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dawie Van Der Walt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Der Walt finished in the 61st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 61st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Van Der Walt shot better than only 8% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Van Der Walt carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Van Der Walt carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Van Der Walt’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average of 6.0.