Dawie Van Der Walt (+40000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last outing Below we help you make your best bets on Van Der Walt before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Dawie Van Der Walt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Dawie Van Der Walt
- Van Der Walt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 41st.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Van Der Walt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Van Der Walt has finushed below par five times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dawie Van Der Walt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Der Walt shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 22nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Van Der Walt was better than only 20% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Van Der Walt shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Van Der Walt did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Van Der Walt’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).