Dean Burmester heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +6600 odds after making the cut and finishing 49th in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Burmester before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Dean Burmester Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Dean Burmester to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Dean Burmester
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||49||68 (-4)||11||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||71-65-69-67 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||4||70-68-68-67 (-15)||2||$387,100|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||11||71-73-67-66 (-11)||9||$231,000|
Recent Form Insights: Dean Burmester
- Burmester has qualified for the weekend five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Burmester has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Burmester has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Burmester has finished below par 11 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dean Burmester
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burmester shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2 strokes to finish in the 67th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.32 strokes on the 22 par-4 holes.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Burmester shot better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 2.67 strokes per hole).
- Burmester carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Burmester carded more bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (0.5).
- Burmester carded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.