Dean Burmester (No. 88 in the world) will hit the links at St. George’s Golf and Country Club in Toronto, Canada for the 2022 RBC Canadian Open from June 9-12.
Recent Tournaments: Dean Burmester
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||69-78 (+7)||—||$-|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-75-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||40||70-67-71-71 (-1)||14||$45,417|
Recent Form Insights: Dean Burmester
- In his past four tournaments, Burmester has an average finish of 51st.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Burmester has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Burmester has finished below par three times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dean Burmester
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burmester shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 98th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.38 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 11th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Burmester was better than 52% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Burmester carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Burmester recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 3.3.
- Burmester’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.