Denny McCarthy has +1600 odds to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course. He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, and placed 39th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on McCarthy before he takes to the course in , .
Denny McCarthy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Denny McCarthy to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +1600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Denny McCarthy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||37||68-73-70-70 (-3)||14||$46,830|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||39||71-68-71-71 (-7)||10||$31,995|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||71-70-69-71 (-7)||9||$55,273|
Recent Form Insights: Denny McCarthy
- In his past four appearances, McCarthy has an average finish of 34th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, McCarthy carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- McCarthy has finished below par 12 times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Denny McCarthy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McCarthy was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 49th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, which was strong enough to place him in the 70th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, McCarthy shot better than just 13% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- McCarthy carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, McCarthy recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- McCarthy’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were less than the tournament average of 7.3.