Following the first round of the 2022 PGA Championship, Denny McCarthy is in 78th position with a score of +3.
Recent Tournaments: Denny McCarthy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-69-74-73 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||67-75-70-71 (-1)||279||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||67-74-68-72 (-7)||6||$92,606|
Recent Form Insights: Denny McCarthy
- McCarthy will seek to make the cut for the ninth straight event.
- McCarthy has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, McCarthy carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -1.
- McCarthy has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Denny McCarthy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McCarthy was in the 29th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 65th percentile of the field.
- McCarthy shot better than 85% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- McCarthy recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, McCarthy had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- McCarthy’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average (6.0).