Denny McCarthy has +13000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links as he looks to follow up his 13th-place showing here in 2021 with another high finish. Before McCarthy tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Denny McCarthy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||67-74-68-72 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-70-70-71 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||70-76-73-72 (+3)||16||$44,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||73-74-73-78 (+10)||15||$26,040|
Recent Form Insights: Denny McCarthy
- McCarthy will try to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- McCarthy has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- McCarthy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four appearances.
- McCarthy has finished below par six times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Denny McCarthy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McCarthy was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 69th percentile of the field.
- McCarthy shot better than 54% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- McCarthy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, McCarthy recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- McCarthy carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.