Denny McCarthy enters the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +8000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Shriners Children’s Open. Before McCarthy tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Denny McCarthy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Denny McCarthy to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Denny McCarthy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||39||71-68-71-71 (-7)||10||$31,995|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||71-70-69-71 (-7)||9||$55,273|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||28||68-72-66-74 (-4)||10||$104,250|
Recent Form Insights: Denny McCarthy
- McCarthy has an average finishing position of 31st in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- McCarthy finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, McCarthy has finushed under par 11 times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Denny McCarthy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McCarthy was in the second percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him well, in the 68th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, McCarthy shot better than 43% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- McCarthy recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, McCarthy recorded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- McCarthy recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.