Denny McCarthy earned a fifth-place finish in his last action in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC on June 2- 5, and enters play in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +15500 odds to win. Below we help you make your best bets on McCarthy before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Denny McCarthy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||5||68-69-73-72 (-6)||7||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||68-68-71-73 (E)||9||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||73-68-74-71 (+6)||11||$32,146|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-69-74-73 (+1)||9||$69,150|
Recent Form Insights: Denny McCarthy
- McCarthy has qualified for the weekend 10 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- McCarthy has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, McCarthy carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four events.
- McCarthy has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Denny McCarthy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McCarthy was in the 66th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him well, in the 94th percentile of the field.
- McCarthy was better than 67% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- McCarthy carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, McCarthy had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.9).
- McCarthy’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.6.