Doc Redman has +20500 odds at the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He missed the cut in his last time out at this course, the 2020 3M Open. Before Redman tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Doc Redman to win the 2022 3M Open +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Doc Redman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||77-70 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||21||66-70-70-68 (-14)||11||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||67-75 (E)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Doc Redman
- In his past four tournaments, Redman finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Redman carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, he finished -14 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Redman has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doc Redman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Redman finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- He averaged 4.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Barracuda Championship, which landed him in the 32nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Redman shot better than 57% of the golfers at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Redman did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Redman carded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.5).
- Redman’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.