Doc Redman has +25000 odds at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Fortinet Championship. Before Redman tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Doc Redman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Doc Redman to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +25000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Doc Redman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-78 (+8)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||21||68-71-68-64 (-9)||11||$73,608|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||69-71-73-68 (-7)||19||$18,648|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||71-77 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Doc Redman
- In his past four appearances, Redman has an average finish of 39th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Redman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Redman has finished under par six times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doc Redman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Redman finished in the 10th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him below average, in the fifth percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Redman was better than just 14% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Redman did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other competitors averaged one).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Redman carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Redman’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average of 5.1.