Doc Redman enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +27000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Before Redman tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Doc Redman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-73 (-1)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-74 (+8)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-71-70-70 (-4)||276||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||69-70-73-78 (+2)||15||$18,060|
Recent Form Insights: Doc Redman
- In his past four events, Redman has an average finish of 58th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Redman did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -1.
- Redman has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doc Redman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Redman finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the sixth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- Redman was better than 60% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Redman did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Redman recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Redman’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).