Doc Redman (+30000) enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Redman in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Doc Redman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||69-70-73-78 (+2)||15||$18,060|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||66-72-71-70 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-70-72-71 (-4)||9||$143,000|
Recent Form Insights: Doc Redman
- Redman has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 44th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Redman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Redman has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doc Redman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Redman was in the 45th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Redman shot better than 54% of the golfers (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Redman recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Redman recorded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Redman recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.