Doc Redman made the cut in his last event at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, the 2018 Quicken Loans National (finishing 32nd), and he has +15000 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship. Before Redman tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Doc Redman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-71-70-70 (-4)||276||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||69-70-73-78 (+2)||15||$18,060|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||66-72-71-70 (-5)||12||$29,250|
Recent Form Insights: Doc Redman
- In his past four events, Redman has an average finish of 51st.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Redman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Redman has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doc Redman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Redman was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 43rd percentile of the field.
- Redman shot better than 84% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Redman shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Redman had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Redman’s eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.