Doug Ghim heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +7500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Ghim before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Doug Ghim to win the 2022 3M Open +7500
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Doug Ghim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||67-69-74-69 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Doug Ghim
- Ghim has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Ghim carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Ghim has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doug Ghim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ghim was in the 90th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.32-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the fourth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Ghim was better than 57% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Ghim recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Ghim had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.5).
- Ghim’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average (6.0).