Doug Ghim has +11571 odds to win the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, and placed 14th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ghim before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Doug Ghim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-72-67-69 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Doug Ghim
- In his past four tournaments, Ghim has an average finish of 34th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Ghim has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Ghim has finished below par five times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doug Ghim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ghim shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 93rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 27th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Ghim was better than just 28% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Ghim fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Ghim did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Ghim’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.