Doug Ghim heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +5500 odds after making the cut and finishing 35th in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Before Ghim tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Doug Ghim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-72-67-69 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||70-70-68-72 (-8)||5||$675,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Doug Ghim
- Ghim has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Ghim has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Ghim has finished below par seven times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doug Ghim
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ghim shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Ghim was better than just 18% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Ghim recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Ghim carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Ghim’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).