Doug Ghim enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ghim before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
Doug Ghim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Doug Ghim to win the 2023 The American Express +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Doug Ghim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||70-69 (-3)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||56||68-68-70-68 (-10)||14||$18,560|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||72||71-70-70-81 (+4)||20||$16,000|
Recent Form Insights: Doug Ghim
- In his past four tournaments, Ghim has an average finish of 64th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Ghim has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he made the cut.
- Ghim has finished below par 10 times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doug Ghim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ghim was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him strongly, in the 71st percentile of the field.
- Ghim was better than only 2% of the competitors at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54.
- Ghim recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Ghim did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- Ghim’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average of 6.3.