Dustin Johnson, who won the 2020 Masters Tournament, will look for another win this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has the fifth-best odds to win at +1600. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Johnson before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Dustin Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||4||N/A||0||$685,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-71-72-69 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||69-73-76-63 (-7)||6||$525,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Dustin Johnson
- Johnson will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Johnson has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Johnson finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Johnson has finished below par four times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dustin Johnson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|