Dustin Johnson heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +2300 odds after making the cut and finishing 59th in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Johnson before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Dustin Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||67-70-66-73 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||12||69-73-75-72 (+1)||11||$330,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-71-72-69 (-5)||12||$29,250|
Recent Form Insights: Dustin Johnson
- Johnson has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Johnson finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Johnson has finished under par six times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dustin Johnson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson finished in the third percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.31 strokes.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 81st percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Johnson was better than 60% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Johnson carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Johnson had seven bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Johnson’s 13 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average of 6.6.