Dustin Johnson, who took 12th in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club from April 7-10 in his last action, comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +1800 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Johnson before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Dustin Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||12||69-73-75-72 (+1)||11||$330,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-71-72-69 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||69-73-76-63 (-7)||6||$525,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Dustin Johnson
- Johnson has made the cut in three straight events.
- Johnson has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four events.
- Johnson finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Johnson has finished below par five times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dustin Johnson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson was in the 89th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Johnson shot better than 47% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Johnson recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Johnson carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.1).
- Johnson carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.