Dustin Johnson has +3314 odds to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) as he looks to follow up his eighth-place performance here in 2021 with another top-10 finish. Before Johnson tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Dustin Johnson to win the 2022 The Open Championship +3314
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Dustin Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||24||68-73-71-72 (+4)||10||$150,849|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||67-70-66-73 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Dustin Johnson
- In his past four events, Johnson has an average finish of 42nd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Johnson finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Johnson has finushed under par four times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dustin Johnson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson was in the 49th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was good enough to place him in the 76th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Johnson was better than 69% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Johnson recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, outperforming the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Johnson carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (3.0).
- Johnson’s six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the tournament average of 4.3.