Dylan Frittelli is in 38th position, with a score of -7, following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Frittelli
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||46||71-69-74-72 (+6)||14||$26,670|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||70-71-68-76 (+1)||281||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70-73 (-9)||4||$234,350|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Frittelli
- Frittelli has made the cut eight times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Frittelli has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Frittelli has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Frittelli has finished under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Frittelli
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Frittelli shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 18th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him strongly, in the 77th percentile of the competitors.
- Frittelli was better than only 8% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Frittelli shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Frittelli carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Frittelli recorded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.