Dylan Frittelli heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +16928 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Frittelli before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Frittelli
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-68-70-71 (-10)||16||$18,564|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||46||71-69-74-72 (+6)||14||$26,670|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||70-71-68-76 (+1)||281||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70-73 (-9)||4||$234,350|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Frittelli
- Frittelli will look to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Frittelli has finished in the top 10 once.
- In his past four appearances, Frittelli has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -3.
- Frittelli has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Frittelli
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Frittelli was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 38th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Frittelli shot better than 40% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Frittelli recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Frittelli had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Frittelli’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average of 6.6.