Dylan Frittelli will try for another high finish in the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after he took eighth in the Valero Texas Open on March 31 – April 3. He has +20000 odds to win. Before Frittelli tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Dylan Frittelli
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70-73 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||73-72-73-70 (E)||13||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||42||70-76-76-73 (+7)||12||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-70-70-72 (E)||10||$106,533|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Frittelli
- Frittelli has made the cut in five straight events.
- Frittelli has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, Frittelli has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four events.
- Frittelli has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Frittelli
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Frittelli shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 4 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Frittelli was better than 80% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Frittelli recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Frittelli recorded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Frittelli’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.