Dylan Frittelli has +18357 odds to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), as he tries to follow up his fifth-place showing in 2021 with another top-five finish. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Frittelli before he tees off in , .
Dylan Frittelli to win the 2022 The Open Championship +18357
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Frittelli
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||67-76-69-72 (+4)||11||$27,711|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||66-70-70-68 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||61||74-67-70-72 (+3)||22||$19,314|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Frittelli
- Frittelli has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 46th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Frittelli finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Frittelli has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Frittelli
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Frittelli was somewhat average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.20 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which landed him in the 62nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Frittelli shot better than 78% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Frittelli shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Frittelli recorded five bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.5).
- Frittelli’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average of 3.8.