The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and ahead of the third round Dylan Frittelli is in 50th position with a score of E.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Frittelli
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||70-71-68-76 (+1)||281||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70-73 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||73-72-73-70 (E)||13||$50,200|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Frittelli
- Frittelli will seek to qualify for the weekend for the eighth straight event.
- Frittelli has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Frittelli has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Frittelli has finished under par seven times, while also recording one par-or-better round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Frittelli
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Frittelli was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 32nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Frittelli was better than 45% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Frittelli carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Frittelli had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Frittelli carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.