Dylan Frittelli is in 41st position, with a score of -1, heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Dylan Frittelli Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Dylan Frittelli to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Frittelli
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||13||71-69-68-69 (-11)||6||$141,542|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Frittelli
- Frittelli has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Frittelli carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Frittelli has finished below par five times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Frittelli
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Frittelli finished in the 50th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the competitors.
- Frittelli was better than only 3% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Frittelli did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Frittelli did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Frittelli’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average (7.8).