Dylan Wu heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +15000 odds after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open, his most recent outing. Before Wu tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Dylan Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||56||73-69-71-73 (-2)||15||$8,621|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Wu
- Wu has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 56th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Wu has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -2 in his only recent appearance.
- Wu has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Wu
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 13th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Wu was better than 64% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Wu carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Wu did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Wu’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.