Dylan Wu heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +28142 odds after missing the cut at the 3M Open, his most recent event. Before Wu tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Dylan Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Dylan Wu to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +28142
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||21||66-67-73-68 (-14)||11||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||43||69-70-71-66 (-8)||13||$21,975|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Wu
- In his past four appearances, Wu has an average finish of 32nd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Wu finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he made the cut.
- Wu has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.63 strokes to finish in the 0 percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him in the 45th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Wu shot better than just 12% of the field (averaging 5.17 strokes per hole).
- Wu did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Wu recorded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.0).
- Wu’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average (5.7).