After a 20th-place performance at the 2022 Sony Open in Hawaii, Dylan Wu will aim for another good result this year at Waialae Country Club. He is +50000. Before Wu tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Dylan Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Dylan Wu to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||46||70-68-70-67 (-7)||12||$21,749|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||49||64-66-76-71 (-7)||12||$16,367|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||67||73-69-69-74 (-3)||14||$16,274|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Wu
- Wu has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Wu has an average finish of 54th.
- Wu has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Wu has finished under par seven times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 56th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 46) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Wu shot better than just 32% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.7 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Wu shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Wu recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- Wu’s eight birdies or better on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the tournament average of 6.3.