After the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Dylan Wu is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Dylan Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||56||73-69-71-73 (-2)||15||$8,621|
Recent Form Insights: Dylan Wu
- In his past four appearances, Wu has an average finish of 43rd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Wu has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Wu has finished below par four times, while also posting one par-or-better round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Dylan Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu shot below average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him poorly, in the seventh percentile of the competitors.
- Wu was better than 99% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Wu did not card a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Wu recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Wu’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average (4.9).