Emiliano Grillo is in 20th position, with a score of -9, heading into the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- In his past four appearances, Grillo has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Grillo finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Grillo has finished below par six times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.80 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 45th percentile of the competitors.
- Grillo shot better than 36% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Grillo recorded a birdie or better on six of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Grillo had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Grillo’s five birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.