Emiliano Grillo heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +5000 odds after making the cut and finishing 22nd in his last event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grillo before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Emiliano Grillo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Emiliano Grillo to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||67 (-6)||22||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||45||71-68-73-71 (-1)||16||$29,085|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||4||70-68-65-64 (-13)||2||$528,000|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||73||71-67-73-69 (-4)||20||$16,000|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo has made the cut nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Grillo has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Grillo has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Grillo has finushed below par seven times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo was in the 93rd percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 2.59-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him strongly, in the 78th percentile of the competitors.
- Grillo was better than 50% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Grillo shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Grillo did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 0.5).
- Grillo’s 11 birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the field average of 7.2.