Emiliano Grillo preapres for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +19857 odds after making the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, placing eighth. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grillo before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-64-72-67 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo has an average finishing position of 40th in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Grillo did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Grillo has finished below par seven times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 38th percentile of the competitors.
- Grillo was better than 51% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Grillo recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Grillo did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Grillo had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.