Emiliano Grillo (+15000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage in his last event Below we help you make your best bets on Grillo before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-82 (+15)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Grillo has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Grillo has shot below par twice of his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Grillo was better than only 8% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Grillo did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Grillo carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.6).
- Grillo’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).