Emiliano Grillo heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +12250 odds. He made the cut and finished 32nd in his last outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grillo before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||71-73-70-75 (+1)||14||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||69-68-71-78 (+6)||15||$18,228|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-64-72-67 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo has made the cut in four straight events.
- Grillo has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 44th.
- Grillo finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Grillo has finushed under par nine times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo finished in the 40th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.03 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Grillo was better than 41% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Grillo carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Grillo had four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Grillo’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average (4.6).