Emiliano Grillo has +20000 odds in the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He will look to improve on his second-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Grillo before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-82 (+15)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-70-65-73 (-7)||12||$125,880|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo finished 21st in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Grillo finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Grillo has finished below par four times, while also carding one par-or-better round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the top score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo was in the 62nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which landed him in the 24th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Grillo was better than just 21% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Grillo recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Grillo carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Grillo had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of five on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.