Emiliano Grillo (+5000) heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club looking for a better performance after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2022. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grillo in this event.
Emiliano Grillo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Emiliano Grillo to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||42||67-69-73-65 (-10)||13||$28,290|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||45||71-68-73-71 (-1)||16||$29,085|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||4||70-68-65-64 (-13)||2||$528,000|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||73||71-67-73-69 (-4)||20||$16,000|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 10th straight event.
- In his past four events, Grillo has finished in the top five once.
- Grillo finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Grillo has finushed under par nine times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo finished in the 37th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 54th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes on par 4s).
- Grillo shot better than 66% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Grillo recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the field averaged 2.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Grillo had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (0.9).
- Grillo’s eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the field average of 6.3.