Emiliano Grillo (+10000) enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after missing the cut at the Sony Open in Hawaii in his last event Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grillo in this event.
Emiliano Grillo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Emiliano Grillo to win the 2023 The American Express +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||42||67-69-73-65 (-10)||13||$28,290|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||45||71-68-73-71 (-1)||16||$29,085|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||4||70-68-65-64 (-13)||2||$528,000|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- In his past four events, Grillo has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Grillo has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Grillo has finished under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 78th percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii placed him poorly, in the 27th percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Grillo shot better than just 2% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Grillo recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Grillo carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Grillo’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the field average (6.6).